Please note the following changes for the practice to keep in line with the National Disaster protocols for COVID-19 pandemic. These are necessary for everyone’s safety.
- An hour will be allocated to each patient coming in for a treatment session.
- Each treatment will be 30 – 45 minutes, allowing 15 minutes for disinfection and hygiene control and administration before/after each patient.
- Please bring your own pair of SHORTS for your treatment session, where relevant.
- Please bring your own PILLOW with you to support your head when lying on the back
- Please also BRING A CLEAN TOWEL for your treatment: a larger towel to cover the plinth. We are also not covering the plinths in the practice with standard linen, to allow for easier hygiene control and more effective disinfection of the areas after and before treatments.
- Please wear a MASK to the appointment session, the treating Physiotherapist will also wear a protective mask for infection control – as per National regulations.
- Disinfectant sprays will be available at the reception area to use upon entering and before leaving the practice.
- A hand washing facility is available in the bathroom. Soap and alcohol hand sanitizer is provided.
- We will employ screening and observational measures before and during treatment sessions) at all times to ensure continued safety measures at our practice.
- Please let us know in advance when you start feeling ill, or show any symptoms of fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath, as well as upper respiratory symptoms of constant sneezing.
- If you are early for your appointment, please wait in your car until the appointment time.
- To minimize foot traffic, please come alone, if you require a driver then the driver must please wait in the car for you. Minors may have a parent in the session.
Our patients are and always have been part of the team, and so we ask if you have any specific concerns or suggestions, please share them with us, we truly value your input.