If for whatever reason you are unable to attend physiotherapy at the practice, we can bring the service right to you in Edenvale and surrounding areas.
This service is ideal for those who:
- Have difficulty with transportation
- Age or condition related challenges making travelling difficult
- Chronic conditions that increase one’s risks of illness or infection
Home visits can be especially helpful for those who have difficulty with daily activities such as walking, climbing upstairs, getting up off the couch or getting in and out of bed by helping improve balance, strength, mobility and confidence in and around your home.
Other services offered include:
- Chest rehabilitation (including nebulisation)
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery
- Sport injury
- Neurological rehabilitation (Parkinson’s disease, Stroke)
- Maintenance for chronic disability
A first visit will include a thorough assessment and treatment with a specific patient-tailored exercise programme that can be done safely in your home.
All home visits do come with an additional fee at medical aid rates to cover transportation costs.